Privacy ManagerBuild the skills a successful privacy manager needs with our library of role-based courses and learning paths. Learn how to develop, create, maintain and enforce privacy policies and procedures within your organization.
What does a Privacy Manager do?
A Privacy Manager is responsible for the development, creation, maintenance and enforcement of the privacy policies and procedures for an organization. They ensure compliance with all privacy-related laws and regulations. The Privacy Manager takes an active lead role with a privacy incident or data breach occurs and will start the investigation. They will then monitor, track and resolve any privacy issues. The Privacy Manager builds a strategic and comprehensive privacy program for their organization that minimizes risk and ensures the confidentiality of protected information.
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps