Leading the fight against cybercrime
The Infosec alumni community is home to 1,000s of high-achieving cybersecurity practitioners and leaders across the globe. The Infosec Hall of Fame recognizes the most successful and influential members of that community with a special induction ceremony and celebration at the annual Infosec Inspire conference. Nominations are reviewed by the Infosec awards committee and selected based on applicants’ professional successes and overall industry contributions.
Applications close August 6. Inductees selected and notified mid-August, 2021. Winners announced at Infosec Inspire on October 18-19, 2021.
Apply today — or nominate a colleague!
Think you have what it takes to be the next Infosec Hall of Fame inductee? We can’t wait to review your application! To be considered for induction into the Infosec Hall of Fame, candidates must have:
- Completed Infosec training at least one year ago
- A current information security professional role
- Achieved notable industry success that they attribute, in part, to their professional development/training, such as:
- Helped fill the skill gap by mentoring or helping other aspiring pros break into the industry
- Advanced to a CISO/CIO or director position
- Discovered and reported a zero-day vulnerability
- Founded a philanthropic initiative to support aspiring cybersecurity pros
- Keynoted at a large industry conference like Gartner, Black Hat or RSA
Get recognized. Get rewarded.
We celebrate Infosec Hall of Fame inductees at the annual Infosec Inspire conference. 2021 inductees will receive: